What is Hand Sawing?Advancements in hand sawing technology over the past decade have made it the preferred method for small jobs where other cutting procedures are cost prohibitive and impractical. Hand sawing is a versatile, economical, and efficient concrete cutting solution, ideal for projects where both time and space are limited. Modern handheld saws are portable and powerful, cutting through tough materials—like reinforced concrete slabs—in confined spaces with ease.
Common Applications for Hand Sawing:
- Creating HVAC openings in brick and cinder block
- Carving out beam pockets
- Making small openings in slabs and walls
- Sawing concrete pipes to spec
- Cutting through walls, ceilings and floors
- Demolition jobs
- Precision trimming
- Foundation correction
Hand Sawing Experience
With over 50 years of experience, Eastern Cutting knows what it takes to get the job done right. Our team of highly skilled experts uses only top of the line hand saws and concrete cutting equipment to ensure that each project is completed safely and efficiently.
Advantages of Hand Sawing:
- Our top of the line hand saws can be used on any number of surfaces, and cut up to 10″ deep.
- Handsaws are versatile and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Hand sawing is the most cost effective concrete cutting solution for small jobs and confined spaces.
- Handsaws are portable and can access small, tight areas where cutting is needed.